Aging is inevitable and natural; however, there are a variety of factors that affect the aging process of the human body that we can actually control. Here are some anti-aging tips for you to stay young and healthy.
In This Article:
- Cellular Homeostasis – Internal Factor
- Peptide Therapy – a Possible Way to Reverse Aging Process
- Anti Aging Tips for Your Mind
These Anti-Aging Tips Will Leave Ageless
Cellular Homeostasis – Internal Factor
The equilibrium or balance within a cell or the body is known as Homeostasis. It refers to an organism’s ability to sustain a stable internal environment by making continuous changes in response to changing conditions both within and outside the cells.
Homeostasis is maintained by body organs such as the liver, pancreas, kidneys, and parts of the brain.
Some of the biological system’s parameters for proper functioning and balance include:
- Water Volume
Senescence and homeostasis significantly impact the risk of diseases and physical changes relating to aging. Studies have shown that geroprotection, calorie restriction are shown to prolong the lifespan of primates and roundworms by 30 to 50 percent.
Find out more about cellular Homeostasis, read Homeostasis: Aging, Senescence, and Death
Peptide Therapy – a Possible Way to Reverse Aging Process
Peptides are small proteins made up of a short chain of amino acids that link together. Peptide therapy is the use of peptides in a growing number of treatments, from oral tablets, intradermal injections, and transdermal creams to facial cleansers.
How peptide therapy works:
- Collagen makes up the majority of human skin. It is in charge of keeping our skin taut, soft, and supple.
- Collagen development, on the other hand, begins to decline as time passes.
- Collagen stores begin to produce 1% less collagen once you reach the age of 30. This is where peptide therapy comes into play: it tells your body to make more collagen.
Peptides message the skin that there has been a collagen breakdown and that new collagen must be produced. Here are a few examples of peptides used in skin care products:
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Copper Peptides
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
Anti-aging tips: peptide therapy may differ from person to person, so there might be things you need to look out for if you intend to have this treatment:
The peptides must be formulated in a way that allows them to enter the skin quickly. This means the cream they’re in shouldn’t be too deep, so thick cream just stays on top of the skin and doesn’t penetrate right away.
In a topically applied cream, polypeptide ingredients will need to be stabilized. This is because they don’t keep breaking down and being inefficient. To make a measurable difference, a peptide substance must have a high enough volume of peptides.
Learn more about Peptide Therapy here: Can Peptide Therapy Really Help With Anti-Aging And Skin Rejuvenation?
Anti Aging Tips for Your Mind
While it’s essential to stay young and healthy on the outside, it is also vital to train and keep your mind in tip-top shape if you want to have a thoroughly youthful body.
Doing exercise regularly will not only help you maintain your physical prowess, which helps you stay young and healthy, but it will also help you improve your brain function. As you do exercise, the blood in your body will travel faster and improve circulation, which will stimulate neurons, a kind of brain cell in charge of most of your brain activity, including thinking and remembering.
Anti-aging tips: According to the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, Aerobic Exercise Increases Hippocampal Volume in females with mild cognitive impairment. If doing aerobics is not for you, then going for a walk, riding a bike through your neighborhood, jogging, or walking your dog in the park is one the best ways for you to have a healthy body and mind.
Keep Your Stress Under Control
Stress is certainly not good for you, no matter what age you’re at. The hippocampus is a part of the brain responsible for memory development which can be severely hampered by constant stress.
Food for the Brain
Antioxidants have long been touted as cancer killers. Eating foods high in these compounds, which help neutralize toxic free radicals, can also benefit your brain. Free radicals have the potential to degrade the neurons in our brains. Antioxidants are found in many vivid fruits and vegetables, as well as seeds, whole grains, nuts, and spices.
Anti-aging tips: depending on your palette and reference, you can choose different kinds of food to put on your diet to have enough antioxidants; here are some examples:
- Blueberries. They’re a rich source of antioxidants called anthocyanin, which can prevent fine lines and wrinkles. They also contain a lot of vitamin C and A, which promote the production of collagen.
- Spinach. It is high in carotenoids, which are antioxidants that enhance eye protection and help reduce macular degeneration, the most common cause of blindness in the elderly.
- Watermelon. Along with oranges, peaches and mangos are rich in vitamin and beta-cryptoxanthin – an antioxidant and one of a pair of compounds that reduce the risk of arthritis by up to 40%, according to a study in the UK.
- Bell peppers. Antioxidants, which are essential for anti-aging, are abundant in bell peppers. They’re also rich in Vitamin C, which makes the body produce collagen. Carotenoids used in bell peppers have anti-inflammatory properties and can help protect the skin from sun damage, toxins, and other environmental factors.
Find out what food is good for anti-aging here: 16 Best Anti-Aging Foods For Gut Health
So, to sum up the anti-aging tips above, you should keep an eye on your diet and watch what you eat, making sure that you have food rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Don’t forget to exercise as it’s the best way to maintain a fit body and help you stay young.
And remember that internal factors such as cellular Homeostasis play a significant role in your aging process, so you might need help from medical professionals to check it once in a while. Additionally, getting peptide therapy can be the way to go, but you should have a chat with your doctors before doing it. Finally, try always to be calm, relaxed, and happy.
Looking for anti-aging tips and ways to stay young and healthy? CONTACT US AT [email protected]
Let us know how we could help!